• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Counterpoint - Début Novel by D.J.R and VIDEO Trailer

Counterpoint

Hi there :) ,

Definitely new to all this. Just published my first ebook, part of a trilogy, had I'm now trying to get involved in the reading community. Quite a steep learning curve to say the least o_O . Anyway, I'd like to introduce use to my first book, Counterpoint. I just finished creating a book trailer which I think sums up everything. It's only available on Amazon at the moment.

Anyway, would like to say Hi to everyone and look forward to getting into some good book discussions/debates with use all!

Official Book Blurb:

"Sooner or later, the human experiment will have to be evaluated"

As the world turns on its axis, all but a precious few are aware of the cosmic conflict that has continued since time immemorial between heaven and hell, angels and demons. Angels have been tasked with guarding and administering the Human Experiment since creation began. The Archangel Michael fears the experiment has failed due to the pollution of evil and seeks to salvage what he can. The day of reckoning is fast-approaching, and humanity’s blissful ignorance will soon be shattered as these duelling forces come to a head on the battlefield of planet Earth.

High-ranking angel Ariel is made responsible for “securing” the Bassett family, and as the conflict begins to unfold, amidst an unreal, unsettling global tempest that seems never to cease, the family is forced to go on the run.

With the Bassett family and their allies in constant peril, the conflict widens in scope as well as geographic distance, and they find themselves battling angels, demons and ancient creatures on all sides. Led by Mary, beloved Irish matriarch of the family, the Bassett’s steady themselves for the onslaught ahead- readying for a battle that will test their fortitude and the survival of the world itself.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi there :) ,

Definitely new to all this. Just published my first ebook, part of a trilogy, had I'm now trying to get involved in the reading community. Quite a steep learning curve to say the least o_O . Anyway, I'd like to introduce use to my first book, Counterpoint. I just finished creating a book trailer which I think sums up everything. It's only available on Amazon at the moment.

Anyway, would like to say Hi to everyone and look forward to getting into some good book discussions/debates with use all!

Regards,

Daniel

Great to have you on the forum Daniel. The way to get into discussions is to dive right into the various threads and share your thoughts.

My first question is, "Why do you use the word 'use' in place of the word 'you' and is it related to the book in some way?
I would also be interested to know how you managed to publish your very first writing success as part one of three? Do not editors usually prefer a single volume from an unknown writer?

Back