• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Cyber-thrillers?

Randal

Hi guys :)

can anyone recommend some cyber type thrillers? I really liked 'want to play' by pj tracy and 'the blue nowhere' by deaver and would really like to find something along those lines.
Ive also Just finished 'Nano' by John Robert Marlow which, I thought, wasnt as good as deaver and tracy but not too bad.

I'm not sure but I THINK this may count as a cyber thriller bc virtual reality plays a big role in this series.
I recently read this "Otherland" series and it was really good. The first book is called "Otherland--City Of Golden Shadow." It is a 4 book sci-fi series by Tad Williams. Check it out, it's really cool.

Romina Wilcox's Cold Eyes is good.

Daniel Suarez's Daemon has been getting good reviews though I haven't read it yet.

Tom Clancy has whole series called NetForce which are in this category. I only read one but I enjoyed it. They are not all written by Clancy, though, but still perhaps good books.

Back