• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Dagnabit!! Bunch of Jabberjaws around here!

{Tigress}

kickbox
101 new messages in 10 hours!! I could tell Martin was back. :D

Time for me to head to work and I haven't even gotten through half the posts yet! :eek:

I take it there was nothing (even remotely) related to books, however, out of those 101 messages?

Mile-O-Phile said:
I take it there was nothing (even remotely) related to books, however, out of those 101 messages?
Well... I wouldn't go THAT far, but I will say that I'd been through all of the "on-topic" stuff LONG before I started this thread. :eek:

And you know why, because the 'General Chat' forum is at the bottom of the page - you reach that last.

Makes sense.

Don't blame me.

Cheers, Martin

Martin said:
And you know why, because the 'General Chat' forum is at the bottom of the page - you reach that last.

Makes sense.

Don't blame me.

Cheers, Martin

That is true, however, the point was that although I had already been through 50 of the 101 posts, I had LONG since completed the posts in the "on-topic" threads -- and of course I won't even go into how many of those were truly "on-topic"! :eek:

Martin said:
Still, don't blame me ..

.. I blame society.

Cheers, Martin

Oh, please don't ruin the good impression I had of you. I thought you different from the average riff-raff found in the world today.

{Tigress} said:
101 new messages in 10 hours!! I could tell Martin was back. :D

Time for me to head to work and I haven't even gotten through half the posts yet! :eek:
Lol, aww, Martain is so adorable! :)

Back