• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Dale Brown

I used to avidly read Dale Brown, and his early ones were terrific - about a year ago i picked up his latest and couldnt get five pages into it because of all the military gobbledigook. Maybe i just dont remember as much as i used too, maybe he's turned into Tom Clancy when i wasnt looking. but still, read his early stuff, which is great!

Phil

His early stuff was very good, it seems that as his ideas for an advanced military capability have advanced, so has his excessive use of terminology! There were some concepts that i found very hard to believe, his early books (up to Battle Born) were very believable, that was what gave him the edge over his contempories.
His Air Battle Force series is very confusing with regard to character developement, the timelines and career paths just don't add up!lol! but still entertaining though!

Back