• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Dark Tower news

Book five of the Dark Tower series by Stephen King will be published in Hardcover on Nov. 4 2003. Sometime in June 2003 there will be Hardcover re-issues of the previous 4 installments in this series.

Mr. King has also finished the last two volumes in this series and they will be released in in the Spring and Fall of 2004.

Good News Indeed!!

Mike

King's Dark Tower Complete

In a joint venture, publishers Donald M. Grant and Scribner will release the long-awaited completion to Stephen King's Dark Tower series in three volumes beginning in the fall of 2003, the publishers announced. The first of the final three books, Wolves of the Calla, will be published on Nov. 4, with the subsequent two, Song of Susannah and The Dark Tower, following in the summer and fall of 2004.

I read on his website that he'd rewritten The Gunslinger as well. About 35 pages more of it, in order to give it the same feel as the rest of the story.

I'm just glad I haven't bought the books yet. If I had, I would have to buy them all over again. I'll just wait until I can get them all together.

Alright, that does it.

The 'The Dark Tower'-series has been mentioned so often on this site, now you've made me curious.

Tell me, what's it about. I haven't read it yet. Am I missing something, and if so, what?!

Tell me, tell me, tell me...

Tell me, enlighten me, teach me, show me, etc...

Cheers, Martin :D

King says that the inspirations behind it, are The Lord of the Rings and The Good, The Bad and the Ugly.

Basically, it is a quest story. If you are a King fan, he is building his whole universe into the story. From The Stand to The Eyes of the Dragon. They are all apart of it.

Read the book notes of the first one on Amazon or look here The Dark Tower

Highly Recommended

Mike

Back