• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

David Mitchell

Eries

kickbox
I love his work. His work is very inspiring and he writes like he loves what he does. Everytime I put one of his books down whether I've read it a million times, it feels as if he's connected me to the world in his stories and that feeling when you've finished it's so awe-ing, it just lifts your heart up. He is the only writer that has ever moved me so and I'm looking foward to more books from this great author. Read Ghostwritten, it is his best by far!

I love Ghostwritten, too. Whenever I see a copy on a library or bookstore shelf, I "recommend" it by pulling it so it sticks out a little—and it worked at least once: disappeared while my back was turned. I haven't read his new one yet. I'm afraid I gave up on Number Nine Dream pretty early in; I didn't like the beginning, and I had the impression that—unlike Ghostwritten—it was going to be rather repetitious. Would you say I was right or wrong about that?

Back