• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Dawnfall - A Unique Zombie Apocalypse/Civil War Series

John Lewis

My series, Dawnfall, isn't suppose to be your average zombie apocalypse series. The story is set in a fictional 2013/2014 time frame. The U.S. government is very corrupt. The president does anything to remain in power and starts a large amount of controversy. The world enters all out hell when zombies start roaming the free world. Not only that, but the United States has entered into civil war.

The main character, Dalton Miles, is just a teenager. He lived a normal life, but is thrown into the deadly, new world. What he doesn't realize is that he is the key to the survival of both freedom and humanity.

If you would like to read volume one, here is the link: http://www.lulu.com/shop/sean-cagle/dawnfall-longer-roads-ahead/ebook/product-21838376.html

I hope to be releasing new volumes every few weeks to couple months. I hope you guys enjoy! Feel free to leave me any feedback below.

Back