• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Devils and Dreamers

Quorlan

New here and thought I'd share a really wonderful new book I read recently. It's called Devils and Dreamers and it's the first book of "The Pukking Grand Novels", a series of novels set in the fictional town of Pukking, Mississippi. The book is full of suspense, action and thrills. It's scary, disturbing, sexy and even funny too. It's not for the under 18 crowd and it's probably not for the faint of heart. But if you love thrillers like I do and are looking for a fresh new voice and a "can't put it down" kind of story, give Devils and Dreamers a shot:

Amazon: Amazon.com: Devils and Dreamers: A Pukking Grand Novel (The Pukking Grand Novels) eBook: Amanda S. Sanges: Kindle Store

Barnes and Nobel: BARNES & NOBLE | Devils and Dreamers: A Pukking Grand Novel by Amanda S. Sanges | NOOK Book (eBook)

Book site: Devils and Dreamers™ : A Pukking Grand Novel™

It's coming out soon for Apple's iBooks as well.

--------------------------------------------
Book Description:
Railen Vost had been beaten but she had never been whipped. Life in Pukking, Mississippi was never sheltered, though Justin Thomas and Jesse Higgins had done their best. By the power of pride, Railen built a dream for herself and it was Pukking Grand, for a moment.

Now, Jesse is dead, a voice that haunts Railen. Justin is married to another, father to twin boys and the only detective on the Pukking police force, a face she only sees in crisis. A face that begins to fade the moment Sam Macky walks into her life.

With the year-old case of Jesse Higgins’ murder and his wife’s shifting behavior, Railen Vost’s safety was the least of Justin’s worries, until she becomes involved with two investigations, a legendary playboy and an escalating string of threats.

A madman’s path to Railen’s door is marked in the blood of Pukking’s citizens, reminding Justin of his failure to convict Jesse’s killer, reminding his wife how far he would go to keep Railen safe.

The madman keeps coming, growing bolder by the second. He proclaims himself Master, solidifying his authority with every crack of the whip and every no-win proposition.

Caught in a devil’s game of sin, the only choice is between Railen’s life and her soul. Take a ride through Pukking, where the devils are human, the dreamer is prey and sanity is optional.
--------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoy the book if you give it a go. I couldn't put it down once I started reading until the end!

Q
iPhoneography by Q

Back