• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Difficult situation

Insertnamehere

(thank god for copy/paste again)

When I was 10, I was at a book story looking through the Fantasy section, and I found one book that looked interesting. Even though this goes against the whole "don't judge a book by it's cover", I thought the picture on the cover looked really neat. It was of a girl with brown hair, wearing a white tunic and in her hands was floating a white glowing orb. She was standing on a giant leaf which floated in water, and was being pulled by a boy who had green skin, long black hair and large butterfly-like wings. I read the back of it, but all I remember is the girl was a princess and I think the boy was her pet. I'm not sure about that though. I don't know the title or the author, which makes this very difficult. There was also another book with the same characters on it. On this one the boy was flying around up in the air, and bellow him was the princess girl and next to her was a guy in armor.

If you have any kind of info, it would help. Thanks.

Back