• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Discount Code for IPPY Award Winner

Would you be interested in a Q&A at the author's website?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dougwent

Hello Everyone,

I'm extremely proud to announce that my sci-fi thriller, STRANDED, along with the associated screenplay (which I co-wrote with award-winning writer, David Hogan) was optioned by a trio of producers this past May. STRANDED was awarded the Gold Medal in Sci-Fi/Fantasy at the 2012 Independent Publishers Book Awards.

My first writing effort, a teleplay titled Columbo: Murder by Suicide was purchased by Studios USA at the behest of the late, great Peter Falk. My second teleplay, Columbo: Now You See Him, Now You Don't was awarded top honors in the American Accolades Movie of the Week Screenwriting Competition.

STRANDED, the novel, premiered at a Community Fundraiser for Boston Children's Hospital. You can read the first three chapters free at my website: www.getstrandednow.com and if you decide to purchase it, you can use this code: 77E8B39G to get 10% off at the CreateSpace Store. Thank you!

Back