• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Discussion: Hobb, Robin: Fool's Fate (2003)

rune

Is anyone else eagerly awaiting this book?

I've thoroughly enjoyed the other 2 in this series, so I'm itching to know how it ends. :)

rune

I was halfway through the first in the Fool series when i moved house and i cant find it in the aftermath :(

Once i find it i'll finish it - it was shaping up nicely though :)

*jumps and down excitedly*

I can't wait till it's out! I've been loitering outside bookshops trying to glare them into hurrying it up since I finished the last one :D

LOL, I'd watch how long you loiter outside book stores if i were you, the staff might get jumpy and call in the Literatecs :D

You could always resort to hijacking a truck carrying copies a week before its out ..... well, if it works for Harry Potter :p

Originally posted by SpiderMouse
*jumps and down excitedly*

I can't wait till it's out! I've been loitering outside bookshops trying to glare them into hurrying it up since I finished the last one :D

It's great to find someone else that gets as excited about books as I do :)

rune

I have read 3 and a half, and remain suitably chastised for not having read more :p Really must find my copy of the first Fools book though ...

Phil

Originally posted by rune
How many of Hobb's books have you read?

rune

All of them :D And some of the ones she did as Megan Lindholm (which I think is her real name...?). They're not as impressive. But not bad :)

I've posted a biblography for Robin Hobb and I'v read all but two of her books and they are the Reindeer Series, that I havent managed to get :)

She's a brilliant writer and I'm real pleased I found her. Oh and by the way I got Fools Fate delivered today :D . But I will resist jumping into it, as I still have The Dark Remains to finish.

rune

My girlfriend has read the Reindeer series and she really enjoyed them - she really loves Clan of the Cave Bear, and i think they are in a similar vein to that :)

Phil

Originally posted by phil_t
My girlfriend has read the Reindeer series and she really enjoyed them - she really loves Clan of the Cave Bear, and i think they are in a similar vein to that :)

Phil

Perhaps you will post a review here on the board for these :)

rune

Back