• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Do you think Dumbledore will die?

h_carnahan said:
I think it will be Ron. Hermione has been hurt badly when she was stunned in book 2. Harry has been hurt numerous times. But, Ron has only been "threatened" by Sirrius Black and bitten by snuffles. He has never, yet, been put into dangers way by an acutal enemy out to hurt him.

Don't forget that if not for his friends, Ron would likely have been killed by a death eater in the Dept of Mysteries.

I can't see JK killing off Harry, Ron, Herminone or Dumbledore. Deaths would likely be members of the Order. Harry has already lost his parents and his god father. I think Mrs. Weasley is a possibility because she's a member of the Order, as well as a mother figure for Harry.

Mrs. Weasley is a mother to soooo many though: all of her children, Hermione's mom in the wizarding world, Harry's mom and she is the mother of the Order as well. She seems to essential to me for her to die.

I told you DUmbledore would die, okay so i didn't get the right circumstances, but I was right still. Therefore you can't have a go at me for saying so. Also I didn't really want him to die.

Well, I think-and I'm just spit-balling here-I think Dumbledoor will die in Half-Blood Prince... You know, just a thought...

Back