• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Does anyone have the March-April Bookmarks?

girlzfish2

Hello, I posted a few days ago that I am trying to find a book (probably a memoir) whose title and author I have forgotten. I read a review of the book. In that review the critic wrote something to this effect, "I will use this book in my writing class as many of my students think they have nothing to write about." After unsuccessfully trying to locate the review, I have come to the conclusion that it might have been reviewed in the March-April Bookmarks.....as I can't find that copy. If you have any idea of this title and author, after reviewing your Bookmarks, please let me know. Thanks.

girlzfish2 said:
Hello, I posted a few days ago that I am trying to find a book (probably a memoir) whose title and author I have forgotten. I read a review of the book. In that review the critic wrote something to this effect, "I will use this book in my writing class as many of my students think they have nothing to write about." After unsuccessfully trying to locate the review, I have come to the conclusion that it might have been reviewed in the March-April Bookmarks.....as I can't find that copy. If you have any idea of this title and author, after reviewing your Bookmarks, please let me know. Thanks.

I have this copy. I'll take a look at it tonight.

I do too, I simply haven't read it yet. If I can find the magazine I'll give it a look incase igbomb doesn't catch it.

Thank you....

thanks to both of you, but, I found the BookMarks and didn't find the review. I am wondering if it could me a review of 'Encyclopedia of Ordinary Lives" or something like that. There was another memoir written by a 90+ yo woman....I can't seem to find that title either. So, thanks to all who have read this request. To date, I still haven't found it.

Back