• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Double navigation

Holger

kickbox
Hi Darren,

Seems to have been a successful move ... congratulations!

But now I have double navigation at the top of the pages. Are you working on deleting the frames?

/Holger

Yes. If you click on the "forum" button at the very top (above the banner), it should load on top of itself and get out of the frames.
Because the forum is now using the database on the new server the navigation sometimes appears twice.

The site on the new server doesn't have frames, the site on the old server still has frames. The current URL still points to the old site. If you want to look at the new site then you can go to http://d75625.u24.usa.assimilatedservers.net/ but don't bookmark this as our URL will soon be updating to point to this location anyway. Some of the links might not work on this new site yet.

It takes a couple of days for the new DNS regisrations to filter down.

The spellchecker also doesn't work properly yet until we fully move over to the new server.

I've uploaded the new site to the old server too, so that the change over should run smoother.

Ah! Just worked out why.

I hadn't updated the buttons to point to the correct files.

Should be OK now. Thanks for letting me know.

(I'll be glad when the move over is finally complete.)

Back