• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Dragon Lance?!

L.O.W.

kickbox
Well there have been alot of things flying around about a Dragonlance Movie, and Margaret Weis stated that it would be very possible that a movie of the Old Chronicle Books (Dragons of Autumn Twilight; Dragons of Winter Night; Dragons of Spring Dawning) would happen, what does TBF think of this? Do you want to see it happen or not? What are some good cast members for the possible Movie?

It has been speculated the Tracy Hickman has written a script on The Dragonlance Movie, but it is only speculated, and to my knowldge he isn't being paid or was paid to do it...

A Cast is needed for the Possible Movie, My Cast is currently This...

Tanis: Half-Elven; Ewan McGregor

Riverwind; David Hayter (?)

Strum Brightblade; Christan Bale

Raistlin; Liam Nesson

This is, so far, how far I've gotten, What would be your Cast for the possible Movie?

I almost hope that they *don't* make these movies. I am sure with LOTR being good, (and making money) Hollywood will be quick to jump on more fantasy movies, but I am afraid DL won't get the same loving attention and seriousness that LOTR did.

Tanis: Half-Elven; Ewan McGregor - Agree 100%. Just read thru the series and saw him myself.

Back