• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Dream

Tai_Mai_Shu

Okay so I've been reading The Strain and The Fall the last week and a half. I usually read for about an hour before turning the lights off and calling it a night. On a few occasions I've been having dream or nightmare about killing vampires and such. It's very odd but don't know how that is happening.

Has anybody experience something similar about dreaming about the books you've read?

Happens to me sometimes.

While I was reading Daemon, I had a few dreams about computers trying to take over the world and I was fighting them via THE COMMAND LINE!

And here I got excited thinking this thread would be about
a2.bp.blogspot.com__pBWa31_QiJk_TQin43fiUYI_AAAAAAAAChc_5KsMiKqtXHQ_s1600_Dynamite_2010.jpg

But I do dream a lot about books I read. Specially ones i really enjoy or just read.When i read the Watcher Series I often had dreams of going into some sort of "twilight" as mentioned in the book. And after reading blood meridian I had these horrible dreams where id ben alone in a dark room and The Judge would be on a chair in the corner telling me something then as hed stand up id wake up...and promptly turn the tv on to cartoons..

This is a normal thing. Your unconscious mind just keeps thinking about what your conscious mind was thinking about.

Damn, the other night I had a dream that I rob a bank and I don't think my conscious mind ever thought about robbing a bank before.
Maybe the dream stems from it being January and I realize now I have to pay for Christmas.

I had the weirdest dream the other day. Anyone know who Alex Jones is? He's our resident conspiracy theorist here in Austin, but has made a name for himself all over the country and world.

Anyway, I had a dream that I was at this grocery convention in a big auditorium where people set up booths to display their new product and he had a booth trying to showcase his new product. I can't remember what it was supposed to be, but he kept having all these problems with his display and was getting really pissed and started yelling at people. It was weird as hell.

I don't like vampires! This is probably why I don't read those books. I'd hate to dream about vampires. I can't recall any specifics, but I'm pretty sure I've had dreams about or relating to stuff that I've read.

What if you had a dream that you were stuck reading the Twilight series books? Maybe they were the only books left on earth...

That would be a nightmare.

Back