• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Ernest Cline: Ready Player One

Connie Willis dragged them out waaaaayy too much IMO, good story though. Could have been one book, easily.

AIE: Had to check out Ready Player One on Amazon. Have y'all read the interview with Cline on the Amazon page?
One of the Q&A was verra cool, something I hadn't thought of yet...and I do enjoy time travel stories. So bloody simple!

*bolding mine

I once read a book that actually accounted for the spatial differences as well as the temporal ones. I remember being impressed. I can't remember it's name.

arrrgh

I really liked Ready Player One, my son did too and that's rare, as he's a 15 year old boy that never reads. So, I will have to say I was thrilled when he wanted to read it, too. Then we had quite a bit of fun as I showed him all the 80s stuff I grew up with :) It ended up being one of my favorite books of 2012 since it was fun and I got to share it with my kiddo.

Back