• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Everything must go!!

wally_fraggle

Hello All!

I am a new user - am fairly new to the world of forums in general!

I am looking forward to reading through the threads - maybe I will revive a few old long forgotten subjects?!?

Anyway - This may seem a little presumptuous in a first post, but Carpe Diem etc etc

I am going travelling around Europe in May, and I have a whole flat full of books which need new homes.

I am currently compiling a list of the 100+ books which I am going to sell (for £1 each) - anything still lurking around in May WILL be going to the charity shops, I am not a COMPLETE capitalist you know!!

Anyway, if anyone would like a copy of the list (which i should finish in the next few days - final decisions are proving difficult!) please drop me an email and I'll forward the list ASAP.

In the meantime I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

sally

Wow, that's alot of books to get rid of! I hope you're keeping your favorites. When you return from your trip, they'll seem like old friends.

Welcome!

Hi Sally, welcome to the forum.

I might be interested in taking some books off your hands, as well as helping me clutter my bedroom even more - i'm sure it will also provide you with some spending money!

Could you please e-mail the list to me at clairejm24@hotmail.com, when completed? Sorry I can't e-mail/pm you at the moment, but i'm at work.

Many thanks

Claire

PS I read almost anything and everything!

Of course I will Claire!

Today I finally got around to whittling down the list of books I can juts about bear to part with! It's coming in at around 200 now!

Mostly paperback ficition, but also quite a lot of feminist theory and literary theory too! They're not really the sort of thing you read twice!

I should finish typing up the final list in the next day or so (back to work after Xmas hols so bit busy!) and I'll email you a list as soon as poss!

Oooooh and yes Dawn, fear not I am keeping one or two boxes of sacred books which I can't possibly give up!

I know what you mean about when I get back - No doubt an empty flat (or wherever on earth I end up living) will feel much more like home with a few old familiar books on the shelves!!

Back