• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

eyeQ Speed Reading System

-Carlos-

Have any of you ever heard of the eyeQ system? They claim to help you read 2-10 times faster.

Are they for real?
Has anyone used eyeQ?
Does it work?

How many words-per-minute can you read? To find out your reading rate, go to the infinite mind site and click on DEMO NOW to take a 7 minute sample of the system.

What program(s) and/or tips have you found helpful in developing your your reading speed and comprehension?
_

I've never heard of the "system" you mentioned. But then, in my opinion, "speed reading" is rather ridiculous. It strikes me that it would be like chugging fine wine, or not bothering to chew the petit filet (medium) that you just paid $25 or $30 for.

I don't mind speed reading, but I think the example given is obviously a marketing ploy. The second paragraph, given at the end is much easier to read than the first paragraph, just by content, names, and the flow of words so I don't believe my reading speed went up any.

Mxx

Heh, you're bang on there Murphyz.

Sure enough, my second page was considerably faster being easier to read.
I started it again and my wpm was even lower than the first starting page :p

Back