• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Fair Warning

RaVeN

Litany has unknowingly but thankfully prompted me to unload some of my life.... and I gurantee she'll be apologizing to you all for quite some time.

Some time over this weekend I will start writing here my autobiograhical soap opera of a life. It won't be professional and it won't be pretty but it will all be true.

This little past/reality show will be written in installments(in order to give time for all of your checks to clear my bank). I'm talking 47 years worth of living with violence, sex and drugs here. I just don't have the patience with myself to do it all at once.

So beware!!! Hide the children and ladies...prepare to get wet(I hear that look is coming back this season :D )

RaVeN

Oh, and while I'm at it...I would like suggestions on where to start.

Should I start at the beginning with my first recolection of sleeping with dolls?

Or possibly the first time I was stabbed?

Maybe the laughs I had while being beaten into a coma?

But then again, maybe I sould start with the 2 marriages I try to forget and work my way backwards.

Personaly I lean toward starting with my 2 kids....Hmmm, I think I'll call them Farah and Adam (cause that's like ..their name...ya know?)

RaVeN

Ohhhh man, I can't wait for THIS!!! :D

I say, begin at the beginning! I want to hear every beautiful, twisted word, bro. :D

RaVeN said:
Litany has unknowingly but thankfully prompted me to unload some of my life.... and I gurantee she'll be apologizing to you all for quite some time.

IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!!

:eek:

RaVeN

Forgive me, but I won't read whatever it is you are going to write. I have deep-seated 'problems' with morals (I'm talking sex, not drugs or violence). I believe that adults should have the freedom to do anything - anything - they want with other consenting adults. But I strongly believe this should be done in private. Excuse the expression, but I don't want it 'in my face'; likewise I don't want to be directed towards adult sites of that nature.

I suppose this makes me a prude. Well, not behind closed doors, not in my writing (most of which I couldn't even contemplate posting on this site), not in my heart. But, yes, in the sense that I avoid a lot of things in society that I should probably face up to.

I don't know what was said in the thread you referred to, because I stopped reading it when it began to 'bother' me. Naively, I want to keep you in my mind as you are at the moment ;)

Good luck and have fun with it. And thanks for the warning. Appreciated.

I'm not trying to stir a debate, btw. These are my issues - been fighting them all my life :(

Third Man Girl

third man girl said:
RaVeN

Forgive me, but I won't read whatever it is you are going to write.

I'm not trying to stir a debate, btw. These are my issues - been fighting them all my life :(

Third Man Girl

There are no hard feelings whatsoever. I respect you and your opinion.

These are not issues that SHOULD be up for debate. It's who you are and there's certainly nothing wrong with that.

RaVeN

Well, I'm on a roll this evening, so I'm gonna vote for the sleeping with dolls instalment and hope that they're inflatable and not those hideous porcelain things. They scare me. They scare me a lot. Worse than clowns.

Guys, maybe this will sway your vote. Did I mention that my first wife was a stripper and my second a lingerie model? :)

RaVeN

I think it's in everyone's best interest if I don't go through with this. What the hell was I thinking? Why put people through a boring escapade when I didn't even enjoy going through it in the first place. I'm not a professional writer, hell, I'm just starting to get the hang of this reading thing.
I apologise for taking your time and will leave this thread for those that do it best.

RaVeN

LOL

Thanks tugger but I just don't feel like being the car wreck that everyone would be fascinated to look at and repulsed by at the same time.

This should be a place where prople like TMG, Wabbit, yourself and others can be themselves without being judged for being human.

Keep amazing me!! :)

RaVeN

RaVeN said:
This should be a place where prople like TMG, Wabbit, yourself and others can be themselves without being judged for being human.

We have to be human now? I thought that finally I'd found somewhere that I was accepted, but it's just the same old story. The same old rules. I'll go shed my lonely replicant tears somewhere else then. And don't worry, I won't let the door hit my realistic synthetic arse on the way out. :(

While I respect your decision to keep your (evidently fascinating) private life private, I admit to being disappointed. Perhaps you could write country song lyrics instead.

Ashlea said:
While I respect your decision to keep your (evidently fascinating) private life private, I admit to being disappointed. Perhaps you could write country song lyrics instead.

Thank you but it cetainly hasn't been fascinating from my perspective. Different maybe but not fascinating.

As for the suggestion about country songs... what a kick in the short hairs Ashlea!!! :eek: I'll rock 'til I drop, thank you very much :D

And that reminds me...tugger, I don't know how but you hit it right on the head with your album selection. :cool: It's hard to beat Midnight Ridder or Whipping Post. Outstanding choice!!!

RaVeN

Back