• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Fall Reading List

Hello, what is everyone reading this fall? I'm excited for quite a few new releases, such as The Girl in the Spider's Web by David Lagercrantz, Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert, and See Me by Nicholas Sparks. I have a longer list posted here on my blog, 4-Layer Cake. Please check it out, and let me know what you're reading this fall!

Hello, what is everyone reading this fall? I'm excited for quite a few new releases, such as The Girl in the Spider's Web by David Lagercrantz, Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert, and See Me by Nicholas Sparks. I have a longer list posted here on my blog, 4-Layer Cake. Please check it out, and let me know what you're reading this fall!
Will take a look at the list. Thanks for posting.
James Brennan Hawaii

What with all the recent excitement about striking down the Confederate flag and removing statues of heroes, next on my list is definitely:

A Short History of the Confederate States of America by Jefferson Davis.​

Back