• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Favorite Color Game

harrypotterrox

Sorry, I just have to know what everyones favorite color is and why. Also, you have to say something about the color in the post before yours. Like, if the person in the post before you said that they loved the color purple, than in your post you would have to say your favorite color and something about the color purple ( it being in the post before) . Do you get what Im saying....?

Ok, Ill start. My favorite color is sky blue.

Harrypotterrox:D

If you really have to:) It's dark reds and oranges why? "passion"

My comment about your color : oh nice, sky blue.

Did I get what you were saying?:D

Disenthral-Oh my, thanks for that mid-late 90's time travel to a place better left in the past.:rolleyes: They're probably running a hot dog stand in San Diego as we speak. Though I'm impressed, they haven't reunited, nor have they been featured in a VH-1 show yet.

My favorite color is yellow. When I was a kid, I had a thing about drawing bees and playing with them. One day, I got stung and I found out you really can't make them pets.:eek: I was about 5 or 6 at the time.:D

Uhmm....yellow like the sunflowers that should emerge anytime soon in the flowerpots in the garden. :)

I like red. :)

Red makes everything go faster :p

I like black. Some people whine that its not a colour its a shade, but I still like it as a colour. Its every colour, but is often thought to mean nothingness at the same time.

both ways work really cause without one the other could not exist.yin and yang,light and dark,hard and soft,...you get my point.sorry off topic

Back