• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

find a Cat book??

mrrick

A very long time ago I had a book, my favorite book of all. It was about a cat, the cat was a resident of the local toystore and the children loved to see it and play with it when they visited. She loved to sun in the window and look at the passerbys. There was a fire at the toystore and the cat was saved. Thats all I remember about the story. I had thought the cats name was Cinder but I dont think its related to the " Cinder" book. Its been so long, does anyone know of this story? I'd love to hear, then the real search for the book can begin. Thanks, Rick

Rick, i dont know if this is what you are looking for, but there is a very old book called 'Cinder the Cat' by Miriam Huber, published 1931 - i cant find very much info but you might try looking at this auction catalogue to see if it is the right book, as it has a picture of the cover :)

The catalogue can be found here:
http://www.ewolfs.com/past_auctions/august_books/119.html

Wow !!
Thanks Phil.... I'm pretty sure that's the one. I really have to reach back to think about the cover, but I think that's it! Now to find it...lol. thanks again...Rick

Back