• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

For all you Radiohead fans out there.

Thought I replied to this thread already...

Pretty neat animation, though at the end I was glad that he jumped out the window because the character was kind of annoying.

Radiohead are way better than Coldplay, Travis and the Manics for me.

No way, The Music are awesome - take 'Getaway', its so eerie for a rock song, their fusion of styles and sounds is way more original than the poser pop-rock of their contemparies (namely the Killers and Jet).

Good Charlotte can go to hell. Sum 41 are kinda quirky and cute, so they can live.

And, I mean, Blink 182 and Green Day are just veterans now. Beyond them, nu-punk sucks ass.

Coldplay aren't nearly as interesting or memorable as Radiohead, to me anyway (but I am a loyal Radioheadian, so there is bias).

Watching a lot of MTV, for lack of anything better to do with my afternoons, I work up strong opinions about these things . . . sorry.

You can't group Busted with the rest of them. Busted are in an entirely different league. Their lyrics speak straight to my heart like nothing else ever has... 'One day when I came home at lunch time I heard a funny noise, went out to the backyard to find out if it was one of those rowdy boys, stood there was my neighbour, called Peter, and a flux capacator, HE TOLD ME HE BUILT A TIME MACHINE, LIKE THE ONE IN A FILM I'VE SEEEEEN YEH YEH YEH...' Need I go on?

munro said:
And, I mean, Blink 182 and Green Day are just veterans now.

Blink 182 are veterans? How long have they been going? To my mind it's about 3 albums - less than Britney; although I may be wrong.

Anyway, I just get bored with these so called punk bands - if they want to be punk one of them should have died by now.

I think I understand why people enjoy radiohead so much. on one hand, you've got bands like sonic youth, who are brilliant ... a little too brilliant. you see, brilliance upsets people. it makes them feel inferior. better that they make do with radiohead's blustery hooplah. the prize goes for popularity.

Back