• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

For Fantasy Readers

Zong

Well, this forum is made for Books, so I figured I’d share my newest release here. It’s not a short story but an actual novel that I wrote myself. It is about a man that suffers amnesia and struggles to regain his memory throughout the story. As he does, he realizes that his brother has become corrupted and is on team Jacob, which of course he just can’t stand for since he loves Edward. (No, really I’m just kidding)

Back to being serious, Throughout the book, the main character, Von slowly gathers his memory back and makes it his mission in life to end his brother’s heartless massacres and stop him from destroying the world of Drylor.

If you like Fantasy and Action Adventure type books then I almost guarantee this book will not disappoint. It has a great story line, it is fast paced and filled with great description of the lush landscapes of Drylor and the creatures that inhabit it.

If I have perked your interests here is what the back of the book says and also a picture of the front cover!

Drylor.jpg

When a man wakes up inside a cage that is being carried through
an underground city, he has no idea where he is or what has
happened to him. As Von, a victim of amnesia, is taken to a jail
cell to await his fate amongst elves, humans, dwarfs, gnomes, and
halflings, he is told he is a member of the Royal Guard of Genisus.
It is not long before he is transported to the palace where he
meets an impatient king who eventually returns him to his jail
cell while deciding his destiny.

As Von’s memory slowly returns, he discovers that he is the only
one who can protect Drylor—a world that abandoned him—
from its greatest evil, his own brother. Through his journey to the
truth, Von meets an unlikely group of friends who are willing
to sacrifice everything to help him stop his brother Scarlet
from annihilating the only world they have ever known.

As Von’s past becomes clear and reveals his future, he soon
realizes the only way he can end his brother’s heartless
massacres is to find him and kill him.

The book is for sale through all major online retailers, so you can buy a copy from Amazon, Barnes and Nobles or any other book retailers. If you're too lazy to look it up then here is a link to the barnes and nobles website where you can place an order:

Drylor, Ryan Tomasella, (9781450299923). Paperback - Barnes & Noble

I'll admit i was a little worried about the length of it, wondering if it would deter people but the story was too good for me to want to change anything about it. I felt that i would be adding uneccessary fluff to an otherwise excellent story.

Back