• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Free ebook Promo

Mary June

Hi all. My new thriller/suspense book OTZI'S CURSE will be offered free on amazon from Mar 13-Mar 15 so I can get some eyes on it-- and hopefully some reviews as well. :)

If you're interested, please check it out there and let me know what you think! Thanks so much.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QCX7BPQ

When Professor Adam Barfield went on a quiet sabbatical in the Italian Alps, the last thing he expected was to uncover a cursed secret that would change the world forever…

Dr. Barfield was an aloof neuroscientist teaching at U.C. Berkeley, California. Friendless, childless, he was known only for the clinical detachment lent by his profession and progressive Asperger’s. So no one could explain how nine months after a quiet Italian sabbatical, the secretive Dr. Barfield returned home with a baby boy. Adam abruptly unveiled groundbreaking research, patenting a miraculous immune serum that revolutionized modern medicine. The scientific community was at his fingertips, yet marveled at Adam's refusal to unveil the source of these godsent cures. Presidents and World Health organizations worked night and day to unravel the mystery, hoping to produce worldwide applications of his miracle cure. However, even in the bright glare of the limelight, Dr. Barfield knew what he had done. And he knew well the inevitable curse waiting for him…

Back