• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Free Romantic Thriller Lingering... By Casey Harvell

Do you try reading free books just because they are free?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Casey Harvell

Approximately 62,000 words

No where is safe... After a trying time in her life Penelope Miller runs as far and fast as she can; clear across the country to rediscover herself with the help of her grandmother. Along her journey she encounters a man who may be worth redeeming her faith in men and herself. Little does she know that her past is still- LINGERING...
I am uploading a pdf version.

If you read a free copy and enjoy it please leave a review on Smashwords, B&N, Amazon, just to name a few, and tell a friend.

Thank you!

Attachments

• lingering.pdf
    533.9 KB · Views: 1
To answer your poll question. No, I do not choose to read a book based on how much it would cost me to buy it. Instead, I prefer to read books which I will enjoy reading instead of reading one only because it's free and waste my time on something I don't like.

Thanks for the insight! May I ask if you're more apt to try a book that looks like some thing you might enjoy from an author you've never heard of if it's free or reasonably priced?

I'm always happy to try something new.

Also, don't take my previous post to mean that I don't like your work. :)

Back