• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Gerald Schoenewolf

geraldbeau

This is just to tell everybody about a new author I discovered on Amazon. His name is Gerald Schoenewolf. I really think he is an undiscovered talent. He is a psychoanalyst and some of his psychology books are there, but in recent years he's published five novels and a book of poems and drawings. I've gone through all of them and find them to be very insightful, with a deep understanding and empathy for his characters. One is an erotic science fiction satire (think Gulliver's Travels) called Flugelhorn's Flight: Kidnapped by Babes from Outer Space. Another is a dark thriller (road novel) about a serial murderer and a runaway, A Way You'll Never Be. Another is, Therapy, about a therapist who falls in love with a patient who has 4 personalities. Another is a romantic comedy, An Ordinary Lunacy, a quirky and completely original work that reminded me a little of When Harry Met Sally. And finally there's Scenes of a Man's Life, probably the most autobiographical of the novels, following a man's life from age 4 to age 54. The book of poem has a Taoist flavor. Try one of them; I think you'll like him!

Back