• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Get That Job Now - Author Vicki Theobald

EMI44

One of the best job books I have ever read. I really need cashflow right now and I am applying these strategies. How can I get to 45 and not know these things. If you are younger than me or even older then learn all you can from this author and teach your family. It's that important. There's no junk in here, it all makes sense.
The author kept the chapters short and simple and it kept my interest throughout the book and I read it all in a couple of hours.
There are interesting chapter titles and summary pages at the beginning and end which makes it fantastic as well.
Some really interesting content from an experienced recruiter who tells you where I've been going wrong - all these years. It teaches you about employers fears, frustrations and how you can meet them to get the job and I love this concept.
The price is so low for the information and I think it is definitely a high value book. Teach your kids this stuff.

Back