• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Glad to be here

BooknaMug

I am so glad I found this site. I've just kind of gotten into the whole forum/blog world online and BookAndReader looks like a great place for me.

I'm BooknaMug. I live in St. Louis, I love to read, I'm an aspiring author, and I'll probably be spending quite a bit of time here reading and responding. Really looking forward to seeing what ya'll are all about!

First off - Abecedarian, I love you picture. How do I get mine to show up next to my name on posts?

I'm a fantasy fan, specifically dragons. Don't know why... But I also really like a lot of other genres. I just read a ton of Clive Cussler a few weeks ago, I'm a big Jane Austen fan, and my favorite book for a long time was The Scarlet Pimpernel. I just enjoy a lot of different things.

I just finished a novel at the end of February, actually, and it was more in the fantasy area. I'm trying to start a new one that will be more like an inspirational novel that takes place in today's world, but so far I've had trouble getting it out on paper. But I love the process anyway.

Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome to the site!. As a budding author, you've come to the write place!.:p

abec-Who do you think you are?, the official greeter of B&R or something?;) :D

More than one what? Job or badge? You're right, it can be confusing:D

Now be good or you'll get us both in trouble for spamming this thread.

Let's see....

deputy dog badge......check.....

Tombstone sheriff's badge......check.......

Wal-Mart greeter badge..........check......

B&R greeter badge.....oh there it is!

Back