• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Glimpserama - Major Roxbrough

Bede

My first book is now available on Amazon or direct from me, I am very excited.
SYpn6Z5.jpg
[/IMG]
SYpn6Z5.jpg

Major Roxbrough was born in the mid nineteen fifties, he has always taken an interest in writing but this is his first attempt to put anything in print. He lives in Yorkshire with his wife,two dogs and four cats. he is an ardent supporter of Cats Protection and the W.W.F. For relaxation the Major likes to listen to symphonic-Prog music and read science fiction books.

Glimpserama is a glimpse into one of mankind's possible future's. The first attempt is to begin colonising the solar system and beyond. Although technology may have advanced, will man have learned the improved was of living along with such progress? Maybe not! We see that though man has moved forward with technology, he is still the same marred creature he ever was, with very much the same old problems of morality and the simple ability to get along with is fellows.Her are fifteen stories of the human condition in the thirty third century.

Back