• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Good Action Novel?

Wolf_Song

I just finished by book that I was reading and now I'm in the mood for a good action book. Any suggestions?

Thomas Greanias - Atlantis Series

A bit inspired by Dan Brown but with lots more action. Quick paced read, a few simple errors but not so bad you can't ignore them. Reads like a fast paced action movie.

David Baldacci - Camel Club Series.

Ex spy / CIA / special forces type uncovers various plots. Reasonable amount of action.

Steve Berry - Cotton Malone Series

Also semi-inspired by Dan Brown. Cotton Malone ex-Justice department operative foils various plots around the world. Good fast paced action.

Andy McDermott - Nina Wilde Series

Archaelogist Nina Wilde and her ex-SAS boyfriend uncover various archaelogical mysteries and fight off the bad guys. Read like an Indiana Jones type action adventure.

unless specified the answers you will get will be for adult books. If you are looking for children or YA books, you need to specify in your question.

These are for adult/general readers:
F. Paul Wilson's Repairman Jack series - if you also like paranormal/horror with your action (it begins with The Tomb).
Clive Cussler's Dirk Pitt books are pretty good.

Back