• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Good Morning

Wilkie

Greetings, Book Lovers,

Hello from the snowy Midwest. I am excited to find this group! I have always been an avid reader. Growing up in a military family that was constantly on the move, books were just about the only consistent thing in my life. Happily, I carried this love of reading into adulthood. I read everything I can get my hands on with the exception of formula romance and westerns.

I have a wide range of interests that include anthropology, archeology, history, whole/organic/local foods, photography, painting, sewing, paper crafting, writing (poetry & fiction), quilting, knitting and outdoor activities such as hiking and fishing. I love to find new things and try to teach myself how to do them - thank God for books and Youtube! Insatiably curious about everything, I especially enjoy talking to new people, learning new things and exploring different opinions.

W.

Back