• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Good News!

{Tigress}

kickbox
My brother's children have been found!! :)

Just got a call from my brother. They were found in Kansas City just a couple of hours ago. The baby is very sick, but is now in the hospital receiveing proper care.

Thank you to ALL who lent words of encouragement as I struggled to find the strength to help my brother cope through all of this. I will never forget your kindness. :)

That's wonderful news, Tigress!! I hope all the little ones recover, as I'm sure its been tough for them, as well.

Many good wishes to you and your family!

{Tigress} said:
Chewie... is that a new avy I see? LOL
Yup, I think I changed it five times one week. I can't stand to keep one picture for too long...(I typically change my computer desktop daily or everyother day).

That is brilliant news, Tig! I'm very glad it all worked out in the end!

:) :) :) :) :)

Cheers, (a happy) Martin

{Tigress} said:
My brother's children have been found!! :)

Just got a call from my brother. They were found in Kansas City just a couple of hours ago. The baby is very sick, but is now in the hospital receiveing proper care.

Thank you to ALL who lent words of encouragement as I struggled to find the strength to help my brother cope through all of this. I will never forget your kindness. :)
Thats great news (I didn't know about it :eek: ), lets have a party anyway! :D

Back