• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Greetings and Salutations

Mader1

Greetings everyone...my name is Chris and I hail from South Amboy New Jersey...I ran into the site this morning while doing a search for book forums...as a kid I was always writing short stories but when I got older I had less time to pursue this enjoyable endeavor...in 2005 I couldn't hold the itch back anymore and I went ahead and wrote my first book, publishing it through Lulu.com...now that all is said and done it was such an enjoyable experience that I'm going to keep writing and thought a forum with other authors would be a good idea to get ideas for marketing and to learn new skills of the craft...I am a sale rep for a natural food company and in my spare time I'm the Capitan of a volunteer EMS unit that services my home town...I'm married with a beautiful daughter...I'm looking forward to my experiences here.

Back