• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Greetings humans!

sdmckee

I've already been posting in the other forums, but I figured I should probably introduce myself so y'all won't wonder who the strange man is making the odd remarks.

I'm a big fan of science-fiction and new to the world of writing. My first novel, Defeated, was published last October. I work as a computer programmer--the writing's still mostly a hobby at this point. I also enjoy gaming, especially the online frag-fests where I embrace the carnage via my alias of Darth Binky (the name is designed to strike fear in my opponents but tends to induce laughter for some peculiar reason).

And last but not least, I'm a proud father of 3 young humanoids, all of whom have developed a rather bizarre sense of humor (sometimes to my wife's dismay).

I like the forums here and I hope to visit often.

Hi and welcome sdmckee! As mom to a few kids with quirky senses of humor too, I totally understand your wife's dismay..I just can't imagine were they get this stuff:rolleyes:

Welcome to B&R. (God, I keep typing TBR for the old forum... >.<)

Sdmckee, you and I will get along great. Our wonderfully disturbed senses of humor will bind us with an everlasting chain of delusion. ^^

Vespertilio91 said:
Sdmckee, you and I will get along great. Our wonderfully disturbed senses of humor will bind us with an everlasting chain of delusion. ^^

<Begin Montgomery Burns impersonation> "Excellent!" <End impersonation>

Back