• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Guardian

True@1stLight

Found an oh so inspiring article in the guardian I found amusing. Here's an excerpt I'll post the link for the whole article at the end.

"Under the influence of the Christian right, Bush has adopted the so-called ABC approach to Aids prevention - A for abstinence, B for being faithful and C for condoms. But condoms are to be promoted only for use by 'high risk groups' such as prostitutes and drug abusers, with sexual abstinence the objective for all unmarried young people."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/aids/story/0,7369,1258771,00.html

Now, what he really needs is eunuchs. He can turn all those troublesome unmarried men into eunuchs and then set them to guard the troublesome unmarried women. Problem solved. Honestly, when will you people wake up and put me in charge? :rolleyes:

Litany said:
Now, what he really needs is eunuchs. He can turn all those troublesome unmarried men into eunuchs and then set them to guard the troublesome unmarried women. Problem solved. Honestly, when will you people wake up and put me in charge? :rolleyes:

You have no idea how fast I'd do it if you were running against this guy.

Back