• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Happy Birthday Abc

saliotthomas

She is a bit the adoptive virtual Mum to all of us in the forum.(even though sometime we are not far in age)and she travel around the world through books.
So let's give Abc a hell of a applause.

Well a very Happy Birthday Vicky, all the best to ye.

Thanks for the well wishes. We snagged a book and magazine at Borders yesterday..and I bought another book just now from Half.com All cycling related...so now all I need is to relearn how to ride and get my new swishy bike.

Happy Birthday ABC! :flowers:

Well, you know what they say about riding a bike...

aimg1.visualizeus.com_thumbs_09_02_03_basket_bicycle_bike_fenc54fe10feae105bc42fce9489eb932859.jpg

in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving :D

Happy Birthday ABC! :flowers:

Well, you know what they say about riding a bike...

aimg1.visualizeus.com_thumbs_09_02_03_basket_bicycle_bike_fenc54fe10feae105bc42fce9489eb932859.jpg

in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving :D

I'll have to remember that one! I was afraid you were about to say, 'You never forget how to ride a bicycle'. I was going to have to give a maniacle laught and shout, 'That's a lie from the pit of HELL!' Take a lesson from the
'Queen Mum': Don't let 35 years lapse between bike rides. NOT a good idea.;)

Happy __th birthday! It's your day, be any age you want. :)

According to my candles, I'm 94....We bought numeral candles, and my 12 yr old dd told me she was going to reverse them..like they did for their dad two years ago. When I blew out the candles 11 yr old Ethan asked me how it felt to be 94, I told him it was a 'lot like being 49.' I asked Abby if she'd promise to reverse those candles when I'm actually 94; she was noncomittal. :whistling:

Back