• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Happy Birthday mrkgnao!

Happy Birthday cat-man!

Btw, my pronounciation of your name is "Mrrr-kug-nao", the first bit of which makes me thing of a grouchy pussy cat! How do you pronounce it?

Thankee-sai! *bows* :D

I will certainly enjoy my birthday, just as soon as I get away from work.
Btw, I'm a Ms, not a Mr - the name is, as Kookamoor found, the sound a cat makes, as transcribed by James Joyce (quote found in my profile). Accordingly, I don't pronounce it, but my cat does. ;)

Wishing you a Wonderfully Happy Birthday mrkgnao. I was SURE you were female, got a bit of a shock when I saw people calling you cat-man. :eek: Glad to see I'd read your profile right.:D
Have a great day. :)

Happy Birthday!!
birthdaycake.gif

Happy Birthday, miss with a cat's meow-thingee for a name! It'd be interesting to hear how everyone here would have pronounced your name if we were to all sing a birthday song for you...

Hmm...

ds

direstraits said:
Happy Birthday, miss with a cat's meow-thingee for a name! It'd be interesting to hear how everyone here would have pronounced your name if we were to all sing a birthday song for you...

Belated thanks to everybody!!
Ds: couldn't we get all the cat people here to get their cats to sing for me? I tried to get mine to do it, but she was above such things...:rolleyes:

*mrkgnao*

The last time there was a cat gathering I think it descended into cat-tastrophe (sorry), as all the cat haters (of which there are many here, believe it or not) came in with their guns blazing. Many a former TBFer crouched in a corner (okay, there probably weren't more than 4), each sobbing over a fist of cat hair.

Tis a sad day.

But forget I said all that - it's your Birthday!

ds

Back