• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Harry Potter 5 Pre-Release Speculations

Darren

So what do you think is going to happen in the new book? There have already been rumours around the net about what's going to happen. Check out the teaser audio clip that's been released.

JK Rowling has hinted that one of the main characters might die in either this or a later book. Who do you think it will be?

I don't think Dumbledore will make it till the end of the series (no pun intended there). I don't know who else could die. I'd hate to see Ron, Hermione or Hagrid go (and what would be Harry Potter without Harry Potter, right?)

Thanks for the transcription of the clip by the way. For some reason, I could download the clip, but not listen to it.

(I ran into a J.K. Potter today, apparently he or she is a photographer. I thought that was a funny name to have these days.)

Somebody does die in the new book...

There's an interview with JK Rowling on TV in the UK tomorrow evening. See this link for some more news on what she reveals!

Oh, I'm glad the interview's on BBC2, I hope I don't forget to watch it...

(I don't want them to die! Unless it's not one of the "regulars" of course, I wouldn't mind that so much ;))

Did you get to watch it? I thought it was a good interview. Interesting to see how and where she writes.

I missed the beginning, but yes, I did watch it. I thought she was very reluctant to tell about the actual plot of her books though, but you're right: it was interesting to get a peep into her way of writing.

Back