• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Harry Potter Book V

yea, thats where ppl have been discussing it. I wonder if we can start a new dicussion on it... I've read the book and loved it. except the end when the character dies....

the firebolt question

I have the five harry potter book. I reread the last three chapters three times and I have come up with a major question.

Does Harry get back his FireBlot broom and the band on him not playing for his house Quidditch team.

Hey guys, sorry i haven't gotten back to ya'll in forever. But i'm thinking that Harry got back the things that were taken away from him (from the spoiler) because Umbridge isn't going to be at Hogwarts to inforce the rule. No one else thought that was fair so it wouldn't make sense not to let him play.
So what do you all think about this sock issue? if you don't know what i'm talking about, it's the fact that socks are mentioined everywhere in the books! In the first novel, the second chapter starts off with Harry pulling a spider off his sock. Also, at the mirror of erised, Dumbledore says he sees himself holding up a pair or thick, wool socks. Dobby give Harry wool socks in the 4th book, could these be the same socks that Dumbledore was talking about? House Elves are said to be very powerful, they don't even need wands to perform their magic. There are very many other instances in the novels involved with socks, let me know what ya'll think about it.
Also, I heard the 3rd movie is going to be shorter then the second movie, and there isn't going to be any quidditch! Also, my favorite character, Sirius, is going to have DREDLOCKS! Plus, the 4th movie is only going to be 1 movie after all and they are only going to do the 3rd task! I think this is ridiculous! I am not a big fan of the movies to begin with but this is starting to get even worse!
Well guys, post and i promise i will be checking more frequently! thanks bunches, and if you want to email me, that's cool too!
Crystal
LOBO7007@aol.com

Back