• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Harry Potter forum

RainbowGurl

I would like to join a Harry Potter forum. I quite like this harry potter forum but unfortunatly it will not allow me to register as they are not looking for new members at the moment. So does anyone know a forum like this one? Or if anyone is a member of this forum do you know when new members will be able to sign up? Thanks! :)

RainbowGurl said:
I would like to join a Harry Potter forum. I quite like this harry potter forum but unfortunatly it will not allow me to register as they are not looking for new members at the moment. So does anyone know a forum like this one? Or if anyone is a member of this forum do you know when new members will be able to sign up? Thanks! :)

Have you tried MUGGLENET's forum?

Thank you for that link. I shall save it and read more of it to see if I would like to join it :) Looks like there is alot of members on there :eek:

You may want to try going through the fan sites page onJKRowling.com. JK lists some of the best Harry Potter sites on the web, and some of them may have fan forums as well. If you've never been on Jk's site, pick up the key on her desk.

Robert said:
You may want to try going through the fan sites page onJKRowling.com. JK lists some of the best Harry Potter sites on the web, and some of them may have fan forums as well. If you've never been on Jk's site, pick up the key on her desk.
Thanks for that too, I'll have a look at it :)

Back