• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

HBP: Horcrux Parchment (SPOILER)

Crimson Eliot

(American edition) On pg.609, chp.28, "Flight of the Prince" of the HBP, Harry rolls out a piece of parchment out of the locket he and Dumbledore found earlier in the book.

"To the Dark Lord, I know I will be dead long before you read this but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret. I have stolen the real Horcrux and inted to destroy it as soon as I can. I face death in the hope that when you meet your match, you will be mortal once more. R.A.B."

Now this is what dazzles me a bit, because one of my friends told me he found out who R.A.B. is, yet he said the initials were P.A.B, so first of what are the right initials of the parchment? It looks like the P is really a R.

Also, who is R.A.B?????

Crimson Eliot said:
(American edition) On pg.609, chp.28, "Flight of the Prince" of the HBP, Harry rolls out a piece of parchment out of the locket he and Dumbledore found earlier in the book.

"To the Dark Lord, I know I will be dead long before you read this but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret. I have stolen the real Horcrux and inted to destroy it as soon as I can. I face death in the hope that when you meet your match, you will be mortal once more. R.A.B."

Now this is what dazzles me a bit, because one of my friends told me he found out who R.A.B. is, yet he said the initials were P.A.B, so first of what are the right initials of the parchment? It looks like the P is really a R.

Also, who is R.A.B?????
Sorry but your friend is wrong its R.A.B not P.A.B and the speculation is that regulus black is R.A.B for proof look in the HBP thread
http://forums.thebookforum.com/showthread.php?t=7013

Back