• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hbp

K-Dawn

I can't stand it! I want the book now. I can't wait any longer! (The sad thing is, I'll be in Blaine, Minnesota when it comes out, and I live in Billings, Montana!)

My friend is getting married on the Saturday it's out and is bemoaning the fact she can't read it til she flies on honeymoon. Personally, I'd have thought at that point she'd have more things to be thinking about!!

Anyhow, I'm having it delivered in the morning, so I'm tempted to wave it at her from the pew in the church :p

You gotta love the anticipation.

If you haven’t checked out Mugglenet yet, they have an excellent section on books 6 & 7. They do an outstanding job of tracking rumors that have been shot down by JK and facts about the books that have been confirmed. In case you’re concerned, the facts are not spoilers.

About Book 6&7 from Mugglenet.com

Its Gr8

Im getting mine at 12:01 in belfast northern ireland and im reading it all day so i can comment on it on this website

magemanda said:
My friend is getting married on the Saturday it's out and is bemoaning the fact she can't read it til she flies on honeymoon. Personally, I'd have thought at that point she'd have more things to be thinking about!!

Anyhow, I'm having it delivered in the morning, so I'm tempted to wave it at her from the pew in the church :p

Very funny! :D :D

oooh I can't wait either!!!

I'm going to wait outside the doors for the bookstore to open :D I'll only have 2 days to read it before school starts again and then there's a risk of people spoiling it :p

I just learned that we're leaving on the 16th so I can buy the book before we leave! :D Then I can finish the book on the 12 hour trip to Minnesota.

Back