• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello Everybody

sanyuja

Hi, I am Sanyuja. I am from Bangalore India. I am a software professional and I love reading books. Hope to have a good time here :)

Welcome Sanyuga! I have friends here in the US from Bangalore. Small world. I will visit India one day. Mainly because I haven't met a person from India I didn't like, so there must be something wonderful to the culture over there. My friends from Bangalore are all in engineering and I noticed you too are in the technology sector. I guess it is true that Bangalore is India's Silicon Valley. :) Anyway, welcome to the board! There are a lot of great people here.

RitalinKid said:
Welcome Sanyuga! I have friends here in the US from Bangalore. Small world. I will visit India one day.
You are most welcome! I am sure you will have a great time here.

RitalinKid said:
Mainly because I haven't met a person from India I didn't like, so there must be something wonderful to the culture over there.
You bet there is, which you will realise when you visit this country.

RitalinKid said:
My friends from Bangalore are all in engineering and I noticed you too are in the technology sector. I guess it is true that Bangalore is India's Silicon Valley. :)
It so happens that US people interact mostly with Indians who are in the technology sector. There are other faces too, you know :)

RitalinKid said:
Anyway, welcome to the board! There are a lot of great people here.
Thanks a lot for the warm welcome. This is just my first day and I am already addicted to this site :)

Happy Book Reading :)

Welcome! I hope you like it here :)

Just beware of the killer spoon on the loose!

spoon.jpg

Wabbit, the spoon is nothing compared to the penguin threat. That's the reason Task Force 43 was put into operation.

Sanyuja, I just noticed you are also reading The Life of Pi. I started reading that on the side this morning.

Welcome to the forum. I still have an untouched copy of The Life of Pi and haven't psyched myself into it yet. How's it going?

Thanks for the warm welcome honeydevil and Libra6Poe :)
I am sure I will have a great time here. In fact, I already am :)

Eugen said:
Welcome to the forum. I still have an untouched copy of The Life of Pi and haven't psyched myself into it yet. How's it going?
I have read just around 100 pages. Its been interesting so far. Sometimes, it gets boring. Thats when I skip and go to the next paragraph. :D I guess I can comment solidly only when I finish reading it. So you have to wait till then :)

Maya said:
Hi sanyuja,
welcome to this forum. :)
My native country is your "neighbour country". :D
Thanks for the welcome Maya.
I looked up your profile. You havent mentioned which country you are from. And India has lots of neighbouring countries (a handful atleast), so cant guess where you are from :)
Anyway good to know that I have my neighbour is here :)

Back