• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello from Alexander Pain

AlexanderZPain

Hello! I'm Alexander Pain and my wife and I live in the Atlanta, Georgia, area. I read quite a few books and short stories each year. Right now, I've been reading a lot of short stories, indie authors, and military history books. I like military history (memoirs and novels), thrillers, detective and spy novels, science fiction, westerns, and horror. I've enjoyed many of the great authors and earned a B.A. in English from the University of Florida long, long, ago.

My favorite traditionally published authors for pleasure reading are C.S. Forester, Patrick O'brien, Ian Fleming, Frederick Forsyth, and Bernard Cornwell. I'm part of the #WolfPackAuthors on Twitter. We have some great, and largely undiscovered, authors in our group. I've done a little freelance writing and have independently published my great American zombie novel and several horror short stories.

Last edited:
Back