• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello There!

robynne7

Hello there! I am new to this site, and I can tell you, it looks great! I am wanting to look at some book reviews for childrens books, does anyone know where I can find them? Please send me a message if you find out any information. The book that I was particularly wanting to get a review on is called "The Root Cellar" by Janet Lunn.

Thanks.

Hello and welcome, Robynne. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

You will find many reviews of "The Root Cellar" by doing a Google search. There are quite a few out there! Same is true of general reviews on children's books.

Welcome to the boards, Robynne. You'll find us a friendly bunch of booklovers.

Oh, and by the way, Amazon.com has reviews on many, many books. I searched the net for some reviews on 'The Root Cellar', and I found a couple. First off, Amazon has a few, right here. Furthermore, as Ell rightfully pointed out, I googled the book you requested, and found some interesting things, namely here, here and a very extensive review, right here.

I hope they are of any use to you. If not, let me know.

Anyway, like I said, welcome, and enjoy yourself here. We sure do!

Cheers, Martin :D

Back