• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello Y'all!

{Tigress}

kickbox
Yep, another newbie. :p

My favorite genre is Fantasy, but I enjoy many other types of fiction as well. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you -- it's wonderful to find a group of people possessing the same passion for reading that I've had since I was a child.

Howdy, Tigress! Enjoy yourself, this place is tons of fun. Just beware that your TBR pile will most likely grow exponentially. :)

Thank you both! And please, call me Tig... much easier to type. :)

I fully expect my "Must Read" list to get mighty long, but that's more than fine with me -- I'm always looking for something new to read.

It depresses me when I don't get to be the first to greet a new member. I have so few pleasures in life. :(

Welcome any way Tig!

May I call you Tig as well or is that just a girl thing? Because if it's going to cause a brew ha-ha I'll call you Tigress. But then again, we get so few brew ha-ha's around here, I might just call you Tig for the hell of it. What do you think of that Tig? There, I said it and I refuse to take it back. Let the brew ha-ha oficially begin! :p

RaVeN

Ignore him, please.

Welcome to the Boards, Tig. I'm sure you'll fit right in!

Cheers, Martin :cool:

Seeing your own dead body ..

.. how very existential.

My head hurts.

Cheers, Martin
Grin.gif

RaVeN said:
It depresses me when I don't get to be the first to greet a new member. I have so few pleasures in life. :(

Welcome any way Tig!

May I call you Tig as well or is that just a girl thing? Because if it's going to cause a brew ha-ha I'll call you Tigress. But then again, we get so few brew ha-ha's around here, I might just call you Tig for the hell of it. What do you think of that Tig? There, I said it and I refuse to take it back. Let the brew ha-ha oficially begin! :p

RaVeN

LOL! Nope, it's not "just a girl thing". :) So, as sorry as I am to deflate your hopes, there's no brewhaha here. :p

And thanks again for all the warm welcomes!

Back