• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello!!

Kookamoor

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to check in with y'all and let you know that I'm still alive! I haven't really had Internet access since I got back to Oz, and while we've now got it connected, I'm still waiting for my computer to arrive from Canada. Things are slowly coming together, though, and while it's been hard settling into a new job, new city, new town and new living conditions, it's just brill to be back in the Mother Land!

I look forward to many quiet perusals of the forums while those of you on the other side of the world are in bed asleep, and wacky conversations with the insomniacs amongst you.

It may be a little while longer until I get my computer back (anyone else want to give FedEx a swift boot up the butt?! Gah!!) and I'm regularly back online, but I look forward to it very much (and that's when my penguin will be back into this seasons latest fashions)!

Hope to see you posting soon Kook. You were missed by many including me. 40 hours is a long flight.

Yay, I'm so glad you're back, I missed seeing you around. I hope you get all settled in soon, moving is very exciting and tiring, too. :)

Happy returns! Glad to see ya again. You had some folks worried but I knew you were fine. See the fuss you caused. ;)

Aww! Thanks guys! So lovely to be missed, and even better to be back! (Occlith - you gotta send me that akubra pic! My avatar is sorely wanting!)

THings are still settling - my computer finally arrived last week, and our interweb seems to be settling into it's mode too. Thank goodness!!

Would you believe that with TBF access and with my thesis work well behind me, I'm actually getting some reading done? It's remarkable!

Now I'm off to wade through 18 pages of posts...

Welcome back Kookamoor. Hope we see more of you now that you have your computer. tell us a little of your travels.

Back