• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello!

Wolf_Song

Hello, my name is Benjamin Lentine. I love reading. I am sixteen years old (though I pretty much only read "adult fiction"). I'm not the biggest fan of teen fiction.

Anyway, I'm a pilot-in-training. I was thinking that if I am going to be sitting in a plane for long periods of time for my career, it would be a good time to think of stories that I'm going to write. I am also hoping to become an author. I've been interested in writing since I was young and I'm even working on some story ideas now, though I'm not good at writing yet. It isn't the reason I joined this forum, but could I use this forum to ask for help with some of my stories?

Another question, what's the deal with the "post a poll" thing? What is it? And what am I supposed to do with it? (I'm relatively new to forums. I haven't really spent time on any of them, so sorry if I do anything wrong :)

Hello, my name is Benjamin Lentine. I love reading. I am sixteen years old (though I pretty much only read "adult fiction"). I'm not the biggest fan of teen fiction.

Anyway, I'm a pilot-in-training. I was thinking that if I am going to be sitting in a plane for long periods of time for my career, it would be a good time to think of stories that I'm going to write. I am also hoping to become an author. I've been interested in writing since I was young and I'm even working on some story ideas now, though I'm not good at writing yet. It isn't the reason I joined this forum, but could I use this forum to ask for help with some of my stories?

Another question, what's the deal with the "post a poll" thing? What is it? And what am I supposed to do with it? (I'm relatively new to forums. I haven't really spent time on any of them, so sorry if I do anything wrong :)

Firstly, welcome!

You can start a thread in the Writers' area of the forum - ordinarily I would hyperlink to it but I am accessing the forum on my phone - to help you with your writing efforts. There is an active thread there to submit short stories on a certain theme so that might be good practice.

The poll option is in the thread creating menu in case you want to attach a poll to your thread where the members of the forum can vote for one of the options listed.

Back